page set up RRS feed

• Question

• hi! how can i set my page to 8.5x 13? this size is not available in the page set up options. the closest to the size is the US legal size. the former size is the one we are using in the Philippines. i hope to hear from u the soonest!

ronnie

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 3:59 AM

Answers

• Hi Ronnie,

In Word, you can go to Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Size > More Page Size. Then you can change the Height to 13". In Word, the page size Folio is 8.5"x 13".

Regards,

Winnie Liang
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 7:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Ronnie Vallena,

From the description of the thread I can understand that your issue is related with Office Application.

but this forum only handles issues related with Office object model.

so for better response and better solution to your issue I move this thread to Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus - IT Pro General Discussions Forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 9:11 AM
  • Hi Ronnie,

In Word, you can go to Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Size > More Page Size. Then you can change the Height to 13". In Word, the page size Folio is 8.5"x 13".

Regards,

Winnie Liang
    TechNet Community Support

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 30, 2016 7:37 AM