iphone 4 driver issues for windows 7 ultimate N 64 bit RRS feed

• Question

• Hi - I have an issue with my PC (Intel core i5 running windows 7 ultimate N 64 bit) recognizing my iPhone 4 properly. I have the latest iTunes installed and my phone works fine with it - syncs well with no issues. When I go into my computer no icon of my phone is visible. When I go into device manager 2 icons show up with a yellow exclamation mark next to the one. When I try to resolve the issue, my computer claims that the driver for my phone is not installed and that no driver is available. What I cant understand is that 2 months ago I had no problems at all with my iPhone on my computer. My iphone shows up and is accessible on other windows based computers. I need this problem resolved before I go mad. All I ever wanted was to access my photos and video files- not too much I think?

Friday, August 10, 2012 4:13 PM

Answers

• 1. What you can see in Device manager and Event logs?

2. There is not only problem with iPhone (icon) but Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is unspecified. Chances are that you install optional update (for this moment unknown one) and the device stopped working.

3. I would recommend to address Apple forum too.

Regards

Milos

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Friday, August 24, 2012 9:43 AM
    Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:40 AM