problem with upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• i am installing windows vista rtm and at the moment and its on expanding files 21%. Its been like this for a hour or two now. This is not a clean install its a upgrade and i just want to know is it meant to take this long and if not how can i fix it? Thanks for your time.
    Thursday, November 23, 2006 2:02 PM

All replies

•  mp1434 wrote:
    i am installing windows vista rtm and at the moment and its on expanding files 21%. Its been like this for a hour or two now. This is not a clean install its a upgrade and i just want to know is it meant to take this long and if not how can i fix it? Thanks for your time.

Hello generally I begin in the end, read or visit the first, go to the ultimate,hei!it´s the name of the vista wich I downloaded have two months ago.....Yesterday arrrived the dvd with two systems, 32 and 64 bits, I never operate machine with 64 bits, I think is the better,new long soft, strong fast equipment,no? When I install or intented, the ADSL 400 bps brought it more or less ten hours! The Akamai, software wich do the download is efficient, interest have to learn the why this is,...Wait this is enought, happy wiil do if you are satisfyed, exc..me the bad,ugly english, but I don´t want stay out of The Ultimate, or be the ultimate!obs:luck in the next partition!....Arriba!.......

Friday, December 1, 2006 4:31 AM
  • I'm having the same problem with Windows Vista Ultimate RTM.  Install "hangs" (displays pretty but useless progress bar) at 21% during Expanding Files.  Anyone have any ideas?
    Friday, December 15, 2006 3:45 PM