Windows 7 Blue screen Stop: 0x000000D1 error found in netio.sys RRS feed

• Question

• hi

I am getting blue screen error having code stop: 0x000000D1 and after using win debugger it found error in file netio.sys in system 32 folder....

I have also installed hotfix 979278 from microsoft site but still problem is not solved....

2 days back, I installed battlefield bad company 2 and after installing this game im facing this problem....

Can some please help/guide me how to fix this issue...

The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000028, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8800140ea7d)

BugcheckCode 209
        BugcheckParameter1 0x28
        BugcheckParameter2 0x2
        BugcheckParameter3 0x0
        BugcheckParameter4 0xfffff8800140ea7d
        SleepInProgress false
        PowerButtonTimestamp 0

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:14 AM

Answers

• Hi Masif,

Is there any security software such as Symantec or McAfee software installed? If so, uninstall it and see if the issue can be resolved.

Here are some similar threads for your reference:

Windows 7 BSOD culprit netio.sys

NETIO.SYS & SYMTDIV.SYS BSOD on Win7 RTM with NAV 2010

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If the issue persist, please understand that to solid troubleshoot this kind of kernel crash issue, we need to debug the crashed system dump and analyze the related source code if needed. Unfortunately, debugging is beyond what we can do in the forum. I'd like to recommend that you contact Microsoft Customer Support Service (CSS) for assistance so that this problem can be resolved efficiently. To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;PHONENUMBERS

If you are outside the US please see http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.

Also, you can analyze the small memory dump files yourself. For more information about how to do this, please refer to this knowledge base (KB) article: How to read the small memory dump files that Windows creates for debugging.

Regards,

Linda

• Marked as answer by Linda Yan Monday, June 21, 2010 2:32 AM
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 2:58 AM