How to get Details of the SAML attributes that is sent to SERVICE PROVIDER from ADFS RRS feed

• Question

• How to get required SAML attributes details that is passed to Service Provider from IDP ( ADFS). Is there any command to get those details like decryption etc, can you share those details or if any other way

I want to know what attributes has been sent and how many has been sent to SP.

Thanks, Ram Ch

• Edited by Cheekoti Ram Friday, November 9, 2018 1:48 PM forgot
    Friday, November 9, 2018 1:47 PM

All replies

• Do you want to know how to see the attributes on the wire using something like SAML Tracer for Firefox or how to get the claims programmatically on the client side?

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:44 PM
  • I need both and also I need to know how to decrypt the <g class="gr_ gr_82 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="82" id="82">saml</g> response in ADFS side/at firefox?

Thanks, Ram Ch

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:54 AM
  • The easiest way is to use a SAML stack that will do all this for you.

You can't decrypt the data on the wire. You have to do this client side.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:23 PM
  • 1. SAML Tracer in firefox it is encrypted when I look at  POST method and SAML details it is all encrypted. how to decrypt?

2. I am sure there must be way at ADFS to decrypt, any idea about it?  ( not client side ,at ADFS Side.

Thanks, Ram Ch

• Edited by Cheekoti Ram Thursday, November 15, 2018 5:44 AM typ
    Thursday, November 15, 2018 5:43 AM