custom visual studio workflow- sharepoint 2010 workflow getting created even after installing workflow manager for sharepoint 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed workflow manager for sharepoint 2013 . its installed perfectly . i am getting the 'sharepoint 2013 workflow' option in the sharepoint designer , but if i create any custom workflow using visual studio , even if i chose 'sharepoint 2013' workflow , it doesnt create the sharepoint 2013 workflow . When i checked in the workflow settings of the list and under remove workflow option , it shows my 2013 workflow under 2010 instance . 

Is there something wrong?

• Moved by Patrick_Liang Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:52 AM SharePoint 2013 issue
    Tuesday, January 5, 2016 4:36 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Can you provide more details about how to reproduce this issue in your environment? It would make others easier to research on it.

Anyway, I suggest you follow the article below for another test:

http://www.codeproject.com/Tips/620173/Step-by-Step-Approach-to-Create-a-Visual-Studio-Sh

It works in my environment:

Please let me know if there any progress.

Best regards,

Patrick

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Dennis Guo Monday, January 18, 2016 1:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dennis Guo Friday, January 22, 2016 9:21 AM
    Wednesday, January 6, 2016 11:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you provide more details about how to reproduce this issue in your environment? It would make others easier to research on it.

Anyway, I suggest you follow the article below for another test:

http://www.codeproject.com/Tips/620173/Step-by-Step-Approach-to-Create-a-Visual-Studio-Sh

It works in my environment:

Please let me know if there any progress.

Best regards,

Patrick

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Dennis Guo Monday, January 18, 2016 1:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dennis Guo Friday, January 22, 2016 9:21 AM
    Wednesday, January 6, 2016 11:23 AM
  • Hi,

Any update?

What is your test result?

Best regards,

Patrick

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:54 AM