none
DC not for sending data

Question

• Hello friends,

I have a curious problem.

My Windows Server 2012 R2 after a Update now has an output of traffic ranging from 8mb to 13mb per second continuously.

I have Kaspersky Antivirus that server and any intrusion or virus report.

They know tell me what I can do to find out what data it's sending that way?

It could be the DNS recursion, but I disabled recursion have not decided.

See the attachment.

Silvio Tavares - Analista de Sistemas

Monday, October 17, 2016 10:16 AM

Answers

• Hello Friend.
    This is the DC of my Exchange Server 2013 CU13.

What updates did you install?  OS updates?  What kind of traffic is being sent?  It still looks like the issue is at the OS level

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

Monday, October 17, 2016 1:48 PM

All replies

• Hello friends,

I have a curious problem.

My Windows Server 2012 R2 after a Update now has an output of traffic ranging from 8mb to 13mb per second continuously.

I have Kaspersky Antivirus that server and any intrusion or virus report.

They know tell me what I can do to find out what data it's sending that way?

It could be the DNS recursion, but I disabled recursion have not decided.

See the attachment.

I don't see anything in this regarding Exchange, I would recommend posting here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/exchange/en-US/home?category=windowsserver

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

Monday, October 17, 2016 1:30 PM
  • Hello Friend.

Monday, October 17, 2016 1:32 PM
  • Hello Friend.

What updates did you install?  OS updates?  What kind of traffic is being sent?  It still looks like the issue is at the OS level

Monday, October 17, 2016 1:48 PM