none
How do I set a date range for a report in MS Project 2010 Standard RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to run the Workload Report - Resource Usage in MS Project 2010 Standard for a specified date range and can't seem to figure out how to set the date range. When I specify the date range using the print settings in the file tab, it doesn't work. How can I set the date range for a report in MS Project 2010 Standard?
    Friday, January 20, 2012 4:45 PM

Answers

• Alan,

Please don't cross post. Julie already addressed your issue on the answers forum. Please mark this post as answered.

John

Friday, January 20, 2012 5:27 PM
  • Ensuring others who view this post will get an answer.  The June 2011 CU addresses this issue.  See:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2536590

A Microsoft Project 2010 report enables you to select and print a specific data range. For example, you can print all tasks, resources, assignments or all time scaled dates. When you try to print a specific data range in a report in Project 2010, the whole data range is printed.

Friday, January 20, 2012 7:41 PM

All replies

• Alan,

Please don't cross post. Julie already addressed your issue on the answers forum. Please mark this post as answered.

John

Friday, January 20, 2012 5:27 PM
  • Ensuring others who view this post will get an answer.  The June 2011 CU addresses this issue.  See:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2536590

A Microsoft Project 2010 report enables you to select and print a specific data range. For example, you can print all tasks, resources, assignments or all time scaled dates. When you try to print a specific data range in a report in Project 2010, the whole data range is printed.

Friday, January 20, 2012 7:41 PM
  • Julie,

Please unmark my response as an answer, you should get the credit. I just wanted to insure the post itself was "closed".

John

Friday, January 20, 2012 8:26 PM
  • Nah.  We can share :-)
    Friday, January 20, 2012 9:21 PM