Windows 10 Version 1703 RRS feed

• Question

• When I set the language to Hebrew 

control panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locale > Hebrew (Israel)

I get font problem in Datacad application.

Almost all menus that should be in English, now looks like Gibberish.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:58 PM

All replies

• Hi David,

You need to make sure that the Datacad application supports Hebrew display.

Because you have set system display language as Hebrew, if this app’s menu font can’t support Hebrew display, it will look like garbled. If you set system display language as English, I think this app will shows fine.

Besides, you could try to set Hebrew as default language in Settings app interface, note don’t download language pack.

If you only meet font issue on Datacad, you’d better ask for help from DataCAD forum.

https://www.datacad.com/bbs/index.php

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:01 AM
  • Hi Teemo.

This is not Datacad problem with Hebrew font.

I intalled the same Datacad application on Windows 10 Version 1607 and it is working perfect.

It is something with the new version !!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 5:46 AM
  • In general, programs may meet with compatibility issue on the new system version, it’s a normal phenomenon.

Datacad works fine on 1607 doesn’t mean that it can also work fine on 1703, please try to reinstall it in the Compatibility mode to test, if issue still exist, you need to contact Datacad publisher to check if this program is compatible with 1703 version, maybe there is an update for this program or need to install some plug-in.

Regards

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:24 AM
  • If I will tell you that thare are more application that works fine on Windows 10 version 1607 and now not working googd on Windows 10 version 1703 (NTFSAccess_2.4) , Should I contact also with Zeus ?

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:52 AM
  • For Compatibility issue, the general method is reinstall programs in compatibility mode. If this way no help, what we can do is just waiting for Windows update or contact developer for update.

Another solution, roll back to previous version.

Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:46 AM