How do I turn off the messages in IE 9 that tell me my current security setting put my computer at risk? RRS feed

• Question

• Heck, how do I turn off every annoying message IE9 could possibly send me? I am testing Web sites of my own design on my own space and using my own company's Web site and other sites I trust. This is so annoying and I want it permanently GONE. Tell me how to permanently turn off that stupid "Your current security settings put your computer at risk." message WITHOUT changing my security settings because I don't WANT the ones IE uses. I want the settings *I* need and *I* use. I just want the stupid, annoying box to quit popping up! Thanks in advance.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:45 PM

All replies

• Presumably you've already added these sites to the Trusted Zone?
    Monday, October 17, 2011 4:36 AM
  • Hi!

I'm having the same issue.

And yes, I have added the website to my trusted sites.

Note, the message isn't about Security Certificates, the message is saying it does not like the Security Settings we have chosen.

I do QA and have my settings low to enable me to test IE 9 on our QA site, but it is a huge pain.

I want to turn off these messages.

Thank you!

Valerie

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 6:29 PM
  • Hi,

I am having the same issue.

I have to use Digital Signature and change the settings. Wish the notification popup does not come and irritate my screen space.

Anyone pls help.

Thanks

Praskov

Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:10 AM