none
Cybraryn Use with Steady State RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I use Cybraryn to gather stats and monitor time usage on our public access computers.  I know I want to create a persistent storage area to gather the stats in, but how do I do that.  I tried reading the included information, but couldn't seem to figure out how to do it.  I must have been missing that one sentence that would have cued me in, but now I'm lost.  Help!

Friday, November 7, 2008 8:30 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You means that you need a storage to save the stats, or storage is present, but stats would not be saved? Additionally, have you enabled Windows Disk Protection in SteadyState, but the storage will be removed after you reboot?

If you have enabled Windows Disk Protection, and set to remove changes after root, the data will not be saved after you reboot. I suggest that you try to set to storage to another partition rather than the system partition as a workaround.

Monday, November 10, 2008 10:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You means that you need a storage to save the stats, or storage is present, but stats would not be saved? Additionally, have you enabled Windows Disk Protection in SteadyState, but the storage will be removed after you reboot?

If you have enabled Windows Disk Protection, and set to remove changes after root, the data will not be saved after you reboot. I suggest that you try to set to storage to another partition rather than the system partition as a workaround.

Monday, November 10, 2008 10:01 AM
  • You are talking about something that is so far above my head that I would have to call our contractor for computers to do it.  I guess I will be relying on Centurion.  Thanks anyway.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 6:46 PM