how can I use (Gamedrive 10.0) or there is any alternative software which is compatable with win7. RRS feed

• Question

• At 1st take My Salam.For All win 7 Forum MemberZ. any 1 have ds solution or resloved ds problem pls post me in ds forum or (faidme@live.com).

Tankz 2 All.

Saturday, August 7, 2010 5:54 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The software is out dated, it is suggested to contact the manufacture for updated version claimed compatible with Windows 7.

At this point,  I suggest install Windows xp mode as a virtual machine to work-around this issue.

For your information, I noticed a third party software that is claimed compatible with Windows 7.

Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Magon Liu Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:53 AM
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The software is out dated, it is suggested to contact the manufacture for updated version claimed compatible with Windows 7.

At this point,  I suggest install Windows xp mode as a virtual machine to work-around this issue.

For your information, I noticed a third party software that is claimed compatible with Windows 7.

Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Magon Liu Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:53 AM
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:23 AM
  • Tnkz  Magon Liu for ur time N suggestion.

i will try dis program.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:50 PM