the ordinal 3944 could not located in dynamic library LIBEAY32.dll RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have all dll and libraries in C:\Test path. I have example.exe binary in C:\Test\tools path. I set the C:\Test path in environment variable PATH. I f I run the example.exe binary from any where on prompt it runs successfully in release mode . But  i am getting "the ordinal 3944 could not located in dynamic library LIBEAY32.dll" error message in debug mode.

Please help to fix this.

ThanQ, Nagendra R.
    • Moved by Jesse Jiang Wednesday, August 25, 2010 1:58 AM (From:Visual C++ General)
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:38 AM

All replies

•  

Hi,

I guess this maybe cause by the different type of ".lib" file? If the ".lib" file created by release mode and it may cause some mistakes when we use it in debug mode.

If you still have any doubts and concerns about this issue, please let me know.

If I misunderstood you, please kindly elaborate your question.

Have a nice day!

Jesse

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Friday, August 20, 2010 7:43 AM
  •  

Hi

I am writing to follow up this issue. Please let me know what I can help. Thanks.

Regards!

Jesse

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 1:16 AM