I lost my office software RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I just recently purchased a Microsoft office software for my laptop, but lost it. I still have my receipt. Is there any way to verify if my product was used with the product code from my receipt?

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 1:22 AM

Answers

• If you already associated it with your Microsoft account, and have installed Office on your computer. Others should not be able to use it to install Office again.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 8:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What do you mean by "lost it"? Forgot the Microsoft account that associated with it?

You may want to contact Microsoft Customer Service directly, a representative out there should be able to help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/customer-service-phone-numbers

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 8:02 AM
  • I purchased a Microsoft card (the ones you can buy at Walmart) and lost it and just would like to know if there's any way to know if some one already used it with the item barcode I have in my receipt.
    Tuesday, March 29, 2016 3:45 PM
  • If you already associated it with your Microsoft account, and have installed Office on your computer. Others should not be able to use it to install Office again.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 8:57 AM