Try again later or contact your support team to check the server installation RRS feed

• Question

• Staff, good afternoon

Today I was trying to open the Control Panel Lync web and he did not accept my User, even though the AD CsAdministrator group.

Then I entered the server and noticed a mistake the first time ignored, however then I realized I could not make the User creation and also could not get any User.

The error that appears is

1 Error(s)

There is a problem processing your request at this time

Try again later or contact your support team to check the server installation.

I looked into the logs, but it seems that Lync does not keep these errors in the Windows event, even because I have not found any specific error.

My hands are tied, do not know q do.

Help me please.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 6:56 PM

Answers

• In that case, see if you can get anywhere with PowerShell in the interim, and try the bounce and possibly the step 2 rerun after hours.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Monday, October 10, 2016 8:53 AM
    • Marked as answer by jim-xu Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:08 AM
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 7:45 PM
  • Hi Andressa, 

Agree with Anthony , running step 2 is going to bring back the permissions and missing properties, also would suggest if you can go ahead and download the topology and publish that again. Check for any  event viewer logs 

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Friday, September 30, 2016 7:08 AM

All replies

• Are all Lync services running?  Can people log in and use Lync at this time, or is there reduced functionality?  Also, are you running the control panel from the server itself with silverlight installed?  Have you been able to log in in the past?

As soon as you can, I'd suggest rebooting the box to see if that helps, if not, perhaps rerun step 2 of the deployment wizard and bounce again.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 7:23 PM
  • The majority are Running.

The only ones que no station are:

Lync Server Call Park

Group Responds Lync Server

Station using normally. I'm running on own server installed silverlight, yesterday I managed to log in and create users.
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 7:41 PM
  • In that case, see if you can get anywhere with PowerShell in the interim, and try the bounce and possibly the step 2 rerun after hours.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 7:45 PM
  • Hi Andressa, 

Agree with Anthony , running step 2 is going to bring back the permissions and missing properties, also would suggest if you can go ahead and download the topology and publish that again. Check for any  event viewer logs 

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Friday, September 30, 2016 7:08 AM