none
Details disappear/delete when opening individual calendar planner within a series RRS feed

• Question

• I have a calendar series set up for everyday with details included in the body of the planner. Recently, when I open an individual instance within the series, the details disappear, but are there when I open the entire series. I have tried opening the series and re sending the details but the problem is not resolved. I have to individually update the planner every day which is annoying because the invite is sent out to 300 people. Can someone please help find a solution? 
    Wednesday, April 10, 2019 10:57 AM

All replies

• And what are you using to open the series?

If it's Outlook, then I recommend that you post this in the Outlook Forum:  http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:51 PM
  • Hi,

I understand that calendar series means the items combine with meetings and appointments. If not, could you clarify it, upload screenshot is better.

1.can the recipients see the details?

2.Does the issue both occur on OWA and Outlook?

3.Could you briefly explain the steps of creating a calendar series?

You could try the following steps:

1. Log in to OWA and at the top right, click Options.
    2. Select Settings in the left menu, then click Calendar.
    3. Remove the checkmark next to Delete meeting requests and responses that have been updated.
    4. Click Save at the bottom of the page.

Marking a meeting or appointment private can hide some of the meeting details from others in your organization. Please check that.

If there are only the specific users facing this issue, I suspect this issue is due to an interrupted Outlook profile. Please try to re-create an Outlook profile for the users, then check if this issue persists:

Create an Outlook profile

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/create-an-outlook-profile-f544c1ba-3352-4b3b-be0b-8d42a540459d

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:09 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,
    Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 9:37 AM