print in multiple columns in rdlc report RRS feed

• Question

• hello and sorry for my bad english :)
    am trying to display and print a simple report , for example am requesting from my database this query
    "Select Name from Customers"
    in my report i have try 2 different cases to display the results.
    Case #1 : am using table and then am accociating the column with the field name as describe above.
    If i run the form my data are display very well in a series of pages BUT i would like to display that data in multiple columns ,for example now the results are display like shown below
    STELIOS
    GEORGE
    JONNY
    JENNY

the way i would to display them is like this but i could not found any sample or any post in internet.
    STELIOS      JENNY            MARY        
    GEORGE      MICHALIS       MARIOS
    JONNY         ANDREAS       ect....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Case # 2 Instead of trying to use a table in the rdlc report i try also the List.. but again the results are display as a series in pages with only one column

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please can some one tell me if there is any way to do that? how to accomplish my scope?
    Am appreciating your time to read it. any suggestions or solutions appreciated

stelios ----------

Monday, July 2, 2012 6:51 AM

Answers

• hello again , i was only need to click on the report to disaply the report properties and select the number of columns that i need , am sorry.

stelios ----------

• Marked as answer by stelios84 Monday, July 2, 2012 8:11 AM
    Monday, July 2, 2012 8:11 AM

All replies

• hello again , i was only need to click on the report to disaply the report properties and select the number of columns that i need , am sorry.

stelios ----------

• Marked as answer by stelios84 Monday, July 2, 2012 8:11 AM
    Monday, July 2, 2012 8:11 AM
  • Hi, I have same problem and put "2" columns in the report properties but the report still showing data in the first column only in several pages but never fills the second column. Do you know whi?

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:38 PM