none
Office 365 user accounts and password need to sync to on-promises DC’s. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys

I have on promises domain is called contoso.com which has Windows 2012 R2 DC with Windows 2008 R2 Forest Functional Level. Also I have Office 365 tenant which has around 3500 users on Cloud (not Sync from on promises), I want those (Office 365 user) accounts and password to be synced with on promises DC’s. Cos Office 365 users are already being used and should be effected to end users. As I know, if we have on promises Users, we can sync users and password to cloud and AADC is allow to password write back.  But in my case, Office 365 users are already created and want to sync users to on promise. Is it durable?  

If so, what is the best way to do it.

i am planning to install Azure Active Directory Connector on promises  ( because of password write back ) , export Office 365 users and import to on promises , by using password write back feature, password will be sync from Office 365 to on promises. But as Office 365 users are not sync from on promises (those are cloud users), I feel this will not gonna work.

Need help for solution

Indunil

• Edited by Indunil Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:05 AM add
    Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:04 AM

Answers