Hosted Skype4b on one domain and Exchange server on another domain RRS feed

• Question

• HI, I have at hosted Skype4B 2015 server with PSTN connection(trunk). I have my one Exchange 2013 as will other customer also. When I connect with Skype4b client all works and EWS to Exchange 2013 works with calender.

BUT: If I try to make a skype4b meeting from Outlook I get at error about my account Outlook name is differened as my Skype4B account. Is it possible to get it to work.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 8:51 AM

Answers

• HI I have fix the issue.

Rename my Outlook profil to SFB logon name and Meeting works perfect.

Thanks for helping me.

• Marked as answer by ERAVN Monday, June 6, 2016 11:06 AM
    Monday, June 6, 2016 11:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You can set as following:

1. On SFB Server side, set the SFB client policy “disableemailcomparisoncheck” to true.

2. On client side, check the related registry parameter: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Communicator\ disableemailcomparisoncheck, and set this value to 1.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Friday, June 3, 2016 7:22 PM
    Friday, June 3, 2016 3:17 AM
  • Hi I cannot find the regedit entries - I am using SFB 2015 and not OC 2007
    Sunday, June 5, 2016 6:43 PM
  • Hi,

You can refer to the part "The Email address of the User is different from the SIP address of the users:" in the link below:

https://lyncdude.com/2014/05/27/complete-guide-for-troubleshooting-lync-outlook-clients-integration/

It is also used for Lync 2013\SFB 2015.

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, June 6, 2016 10:56 AM
  • HI I have fix the issue.

Rename my Outlook profil to SFB logon name and Meeting works perfect.

Thanks for helping me.

• Marked as answer by ERAVN Monday, June 6, 2016 11:06 AM
    Monday, June 6, 2016 11:06 AM