Deleting History Does Not Work RRS feed

• Question

• I have IE 10.0.9200.16540. I did go to Clear Browsing History and have everything checked. Then I did go to content and disable all AutoComplete and also delete the data (which is the same interface to delete browsing history). Then I close the internet explorer window and start it again. However, I am still logged in on the various websites that I had been logged in before. How can I reset all of this, i.e. that I am not logged in anymore?
    Monday, April 22, 2013 8:10 PM

Answers

• Wait until session time-out or open a new session window... File>New Session

Rob^_^

• Marked as answer by hfaun Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:24 PM
    Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:16 AM

All replies

• When you say that you have everything checked, does that mean you have the top one ticked too (Preserve Favourites Website Data)?  If so, un-tick it.
    Monday, April 22, 2013 9:40 PM
  • Wait until session time-out or open a new session window... File>New Session

Rob^_^

• Marked as answer by hfaun Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:24 PM
    Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:16 AM
  • I haven't tried to reproduce it but after the IE was closed for a while I had to log in again. Considering this IECUSTOMIZER is probably correct.
    Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:24 PM
  • yep.... connections have timeouts. Otherwise servers would run out of memory.

ask you coders to explicitly end the session when you click the logout button on your site.

Rob^_^

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:21 AM