HDTV Input not recognized by VISTA RRS feed

• Question

• I have been configuring a PC with and ATI TV Wonder 650 card, but have not been able to get Media Center to recognize the HDTV input. The analog (cable) input works fine.  It checked the ATI support and it indicated that there was hotfix available for this problem.  How can I get this HOTFIX?
    Thursday, March 22, 2007 3:35 AM

All replies

• I had this same problem.  You have to call or email MS to get the hotfix, though it didn't work for me.  Media Center still sees only the analog tuner unless you tell it that the card is digital only.  Then it only sets up the digital tuner.
    Saturday, March 24, 2007 5:42 PM
  • I'm having the same issue.  I can either configure the card as digital, or cable, but not both at the same time.  If I set it for Digital, it works great, but I lose the Radio function as well, so only have the few digital stations I can pull from the air.

I'm interested as to whether the Hotfix addresses this issue.  Where is there additional info on the Hotfix, and how to get it?

Monday, April 16, 2007 1:30 AM
  • ATI topic number 737-25662 and Microsoft Knowledge Base article number 929011.  You have to call or email MS to get the hotfix, but it didn't change anything for me.
    Monday, April 16, 2007 1:39 AM