Outlook 2016 printer not ready RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to print email I get "Printer not ready". When I check the printer it is online and ready to print. I can print from other programs, Word, Excel and Access with not problems. Any idea on what I need to do? 
    • Moved by Perry-Pan Monday, July 23, 2018 2:26 AM
    Friday, July 20, 2018 5:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please try changing printers and see if the error persists. 

Please try repairing Office to check the result. To do this, please go to Control Pane > Programs and Features. Right click your Office suit. Click Change and then click Repair.

What's the detailed version of Outlook and Windows? It is recommended to check for and install all the latest updates for both Office and Windows to see if there will be any improvement.

Any updates, please post back at ease.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, July 26, 2018 1:38 AM
    Monday, July 23, 2018 2:51 AM
  • Any updates?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, July 26, 2018 1:38 AM
  • Same issue tried all steps Perry added..

Windows 10 1809
    Office 365

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:29 PM