Critical InfoPath error in IE 11 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi<o:p></o:p>

We are using
    SharePoint in Office 365. I have built many InfoPath forms and published them
    to SharePoint libraries.<o:p></o:p>

I am using IE11 and when I try to save an attachment using the attachment control on an
    InfoPath Form I get a critical error, and in the error details Object doesn't support property or method
    'getElementsByClassName'
    <o:p></o:p>

I have gone back to previous forms that I know have worked with attachments before and these fail now.<o:p></o:p>

I do not see these errors in Firefox or Chrome, ironic that non Microsoft browsers work

Any help you can give me would be appreciated<o:p></o:p>

Gary<o:p></o:p>

Monday, July 27, 2015 1:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Gary Stocker,

Please take the following steps to have a troubleshoot.
    1.Clear the temporarily files cache to have a check .
    Tools\Safety\Delete Browsing History
    2.To verify whether it is caused by add-ons ,we can open the Internet Explorer 11 without add-ons to have a check .
    To open the Internet Explorer 11 without add-ons :run “iexplore.exe -extoff”.
    If it is caused by the add-ons ,we can enable the add-ons one by one to capture the culprit.
    3.If the issue persists ,reset the Internet Explorer 11 to have a check if it is possible.

Tools\Internet Options\Advanced\Reset

Best regards 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Deason Wu Wednesday, August 5, 2015 8:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by Deason Wu Thursday, August 6, 2015 9:11 AM
    Tuesday, July 28, 2015 7:20 AM