Automate out of office message for entire organization RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to create an automatic reply message for the entire organization using specific data for each user that can be extracted from AD?

For instance, this coming Monday, we want employees to create an automatic e-mail response that says: 

"Thank you for your email.  You have reached NAME, TITLEOur offices are closed on Monday, January 20th in honor of Martin Luther King Day. For urgent matters, you can reach me at XX or contact XXOtherwise, I will respond when I return.  "

The words in red can be extracted from AD as our office 365 is synced with it.

Currently, we have each employee change it themselves.  But I was wondering if there was a way to simply create it and push it out to everyone in the organization automatically using a script of some sort?  And even create multiple scripts that run on specific holidays?  Is this possible?

Thank you very much for your help and time.

Monday, January 20, 2020 11:30 PM

All replies

• Please ask O365 questions in the O365 forums linked on you Admin Portal page.  This is not a support forum for end user questions.

Enterprise wide replies can be created in the portal in various ways.  It is not something that requires scripting.

\_(ツ)_/

Monday, January 20, 2020 11:43 PM