error 1155 can't elevate file has no associated program in default programs associate with to performing the action RRS feed

• Question

• can't play bigfishgames i paid for and downloaded from backup cd and tw0 mos ago and still can not click on download to play all downloaded over and over again can't maintenance work can't use system tools to correct anything can't defrag, cant dic cleanup can't do a thing no blue screen can use notepad go into pictures that is it file association errors 22 of them at startup all attached to this new bigfishgame manager and old one too, this happened after huge update from you guys and at the same time the new game manager from bigfish games.com and just so i could control my own computer that is two years old laptop from hp..techs need money too..well i am living on fixed income can't afford anymore stuff..thanx file can't perform what i want it to do to play it. why not, i paid for it.  i am upset with the whole pc world. tech this
    Monday, February 18, 2013 5:40 PM

Answers

• Hi,

When did this issue occurred? Have installed some programs or changed settings before this issue occurred? Please try to perform a system restore and check whether this program can run correctly.

Also, you can reinstall this game to see how it work in Clean Boot mode.

In addition, you can contact their support for more help about this application issue.

Hope this helps.

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:34 AM