After image applied Windows stops at Welcome Screen RRS feed

• Question

• Hey,

When deploying our v1607 image on a HP ZBook 14 everything goes smooth until the first logon to Windows. It just stops at the Welcome Screen. I don't have thos issue on any other HP model.

I've checked the smsts and bdd logfiles but can't find anything specific that would cause the issue.

The two logfiles can be downloaded from www.spiderpig.se/log.zip

I have all the other logfiles as well if needed. Just shout.

Best regards,
    Andreas

• Edited by Balterz Saturday, May 20, 2017 8:44 AM
    Wednesday, May 17, 2017 4:13 PM

All replies

• I disabled the step HP SSM in the task sequence that is under "Post Install" that is supposed to start after the first login to Windows after WinPE. Didn't help. Still stuck at the the "Welcome Screen". I have also now deleted all drivers under HP ZBook 14 in out-of-box drivers and only have latest storage and network there downloaded from HP. Still no difference.

• Edited by Balterz Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:01 AM
    Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:28 AM
  • It must be a driver issue but i'm kinda stuck on how I can troubleshoot this further. Any ideas?
    Friday, May 19, 2017 10:12 AM
  • The FAQ talks about troubleshooting driver issues.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:01 AM