Secondary Site - Failed - [Failed]:The logon account for the SQL Server service cannot be a local user account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Installing the secondary site and used the deafult database (SQL Express) , I getting error below , Please advise

SCCM 2012 SP1

What I did

a. add the secondary server to "System Management" OU

b. add the secondary server into "Primary Site Server and Database server" the computer name  and user name

c. add the primary server  and database server  into "secondary Site Server" the computer name  and user name

For the computer account I added already

----------------

Our Setup:

----------------

a. The Database for primary site in the remote server (SQL Database Consolidation) with the hostname "OPMGRDEV"

SQL Version : Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP2) - 10.50.4000.0 (X64)   Jun 28 2012 08:36:30   Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation  Enterprise Edition (64-bit) on Windows NT 6.1 <X64> (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) (Hypervisor)

b. The Secondary site server I used the SQL express to make easier

===================

Error

===================

[Failed]:The logon account for the SQL Server service cannot be a local user account, NT SERVICE\<sql service name> or LOCAL SERVICE.  You must configure the SQL Server service to use a valid domain account, NETWORK SERVICE, or LOCAL SYSTEM.

Please advise how to solve the issues

Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:31 AM

Answers