Authenticator App RRS feed

• Question

• Ok so what in this world do I do if my company is requiring this and the phone that I have has no memory for apps? and by the way this phone works just fine I don't think this should be my responsibility to purchase a new phone just to use this app. number (1) I don't get paid enough for them to dictate the phone that I choose to use and number (2) I have no budget for a new phone at this time and my company is now giving me only 9 days to activate this feature. This is such an ridiculous thing to have workers do without providing a phone that the company provided for them to do this with, and to go as far as to basically demand that it be done is preposterous. Why would this even be a thing? what if someone does not want or need to purchase a phone in their everyday life because they only use phones when they are at work and they enjoy their life without a phone you mean to tell me that you are going to force them to have one to keep their job with no other option. What the heck is this crap? this I is beyond stupid.   

If your going to create something like this there needs to be a 4 option in place for people who choose not to own a phone or have a app installed on their phone.

Monday, January 22, 2018 12:53 PM

All replies