none
how can we prevent computer from hacking RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid you cannot know if your computer is hacked, by checking TCP/UDP ports (by using netstat -a).
    And I suppose crackers are not so fool as we can notice easily. What we should do is, I believe, to prevent they are in our computers by doing monthly (sometimes abrupt) Windows Update, install antivirus/security software, and so on. 

Regards,

Ashidacchi

Friday, January 19, 2018 6:25 AM
  • Hi,

Hope the link below could be helpful to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H_er7dqBts

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

As Ashidacchi said, prevention should be what we should do. We could keep updating and don't click unknown links or emails.

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 22, 2018 11:13 AM
  • Hi,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, January 28, 2018 9:22 AM