MDT 2013 - "Dirty Environment Found" RRS feed

• Question

• Everytime I deploy an image it gets deploy but doesn't complete all task........during the process there is one auto reboot and that's where my issue begins. After reboot tasksequence doesn't come back to write "computername" nor it install any apps that I have on my MDT server. Also it leaves a "MINIIT" and "_SMSTaskSequence" folder because of that I am getting "Dirty environment found" error...."FYI...I am using custom wim file to deploy an image.

Please help to fix this issue.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:30 PM

All replies

• You do not give us a lot to go on.  One reason you might see this:  when building from media, you should set the system BIOS to boot from the hard drive first.  If the media is set as first in boot order, the build process will begin and after the first auto reboot, it will boot back to the media and you will see exactly what you are seeing.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 8:01 PM
  • The other possible issue is some application initiates a reboot by its own power instead of MDT choosing to reboot.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 9:17 PM