AudioCode Mediant 1000 - to front-end server and Tel To IP Routing Mode RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

As mentioned we have Audiocodecs 1000 and two front-end server in the pool. At the moment there's just the IP of the first one under "VoIP" > "routing" >  "Tel To IP Routing" but obviously both would be preferred. Is this possible? Is pool fqdn acceptable as value? Any other possibility?

cheers
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:32 PM

Answers

•  

The way to accomplish this is to go to Voip->VoIP Network->Proxy Sets Table and create a proxy set with both using the right IP and protocol, then go up level to IP Group Table to create an IP group to correspond to this proxy set.  Then use that in your Tel to IP Routing table as the Dest IP Group ID instead of hard coding an IP address.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Friday, September 30, 2016 6:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Marti__G Friday, September 30, 2016 10:37 AM
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 4:56 PM

All replies

•  

The way to accomplish this is to go to Voip->VoIP Network->Proxy Sets Table and create a proxy set with both using the right IP and protocol, then go up level to IP Group Table to create an IP group to correspond to this proxy set.  Then use that in your Tel to IP Routing table as the Dest IP Group ID instead of hard coding an IP address.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Friday, September 30, 2016 6:18 AM
    • Marked as answer by Marti__G Friday, September 30, 2016 10:37 AM
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 4:56 PM
  • Sound promising. I'll give feedback as soon as I know more.
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:13 PM