none
Display Condition on KPI with Member Rows RRS feed

• Question

• I have a scorecard with 4 KPIs and 4 grid reports that each get conditionally displayed with one of the KPIs.  I added a few member rows to the KPIs to pass as a filter to each grid.  The filters work.  However the display condition doesn't work as I expected.

There are no values in the KPI (top level) and it won't pass a filter to the reports, which makes sense.  However the only way to get the Conditional Display to work is to select the KPI itself.  Clickin on the Member Row doesn't do this.  I have to first click on the KPI, then the Member Row underneath it.  In fact if I click on KPI1 and then click on a Member Row underneath KPI 2, it will still show the report belonging to KPI1 and filter it with that Member Row.

Does any one have ideas or have you run into this before?

Thanks,

Abe

Thursday, May 8, 2008 3:39 PM

Answers

• the display conditions can only be tied to KPIs and the member id passing can only be tied to a member in the scorecard, so yes, you have to click twice in order to get this to work.  Sorry.  I will enter this as a feature suggestion.

Thanks,

Alyson

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2:47 PM

All replies

• the display conditions can only be tied to KPIs and the member id passing can only be tied to a member in the scorecard, so yes, you have to click twice in order to get this to work.  Sorry.  I will enter this as a feature suggestion.

Thanks,

Alyson

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 2:47 PM

Thanks,

Alyson

Can anyone verify if this feature made its way to any recent release of Performance Point or if it is still a suggestion?

What alternative, if any, can we look for apart from clicking the rows twice to make it work.
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:22 PM