none
NetFx3-OnDemand-Package version with Windows 10 Build 1607 RRS feed

• Question

• I've been deploying Windows 10 build 1511 with MDT 2013 and installing .NET during the installations with the NetFx3-OnDemand-Package from the build 1511 OS. Now that I've upgraded the ADK on my MDT 2013 installation to the build 1607 version, I'm wondering what to do about the NetFx3-OnDemand-Package in my deployments. Can I use the one from build 1607 for my build 1511 deployments as well?

Orange County District Attorney

Thursday, August 4, 2016 2:14 PM

All replies

• I would think no. It would need to match.

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Thursday, August 4, 2016 4:52 PM
  • What about having both packages available depending on the build? Would MDT 2013 not like having the 1511 version of NetFx3-OnDemand-Package sitting there?

Thursday, August 4, 2016 4:56 PM
  • Sandy,

Can you describe how you are currently doing this with 1511?

Many questions such as where do I find logs and what logs are interesting are found in: MDT TechNet Forum - FAQ & Getting Started Guide Please take the time to read it. Also if you don't post logs your problem won't be easily solved.

Thursday, August 4, 2016 5:40 PM
  • I've added the NetFx3-OnDemand-Package to a folder, under Packages and then created a Selection profile to apply to a Task Sequence.

Thursday, August 4, 2016 6:55 PM
  • As long as you have a different folder structure for each and use a selection profile for each you should be fine.

Thursday, August 4, 2016 6:59 PM