none
Large RDS farm, 10000 users+ considerations

Question

• Hi All,

Fairly experienced at putting in RDS farms for 5-1000 users.

Recently, we have had a client come to us asking for assistance with an RDS farm for 10000+ users.

This post is just on the off chance that someone else out there has deployed an RDS farm of this size (or larger) and can advise if they are (or even better, are not) any pitfalls that only effect farms of this size ?

Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Make sure there is enough resource for sessions. Configured load balancing for RDS Farm and combine with RD CB HA to improve the availability.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 13, 2018 6:37 AM
  • Hi,
    How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.
    Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 16, 2018 3:16 AM
  • no thanks eve - I was fishing for replies from experienced people out in the field.

Your reply, the English and mandarin one, aren't really helpful.... saying I should spec the solution correctly... well... of course!

Monday, July 16, 2018 8:24 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry for my miswriting. I had edited my reply and correcting them.

We usually provide detail troubleshooting step for customer if they have any problem about using Microsoft Products, and general suggestion for deployment. 

Maybe some expert who has production experience about deploying large RDS deployment will provide you detail suggestion and consideration.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Monday, July 16, 2018 8:36 AM