none
Local SecPol - Missing User Configuration and Computer Configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i got to test Win 10 LTSB via my work, and just installed it, when i open the LSecPol, i see alot of policies i can change, but stuff like User Configuration or Computer Configuration  is not visible in this list, is it not enabled in LTSB version?

I would like to disable windows update auto reboot and reboot on my own time, when i chose to.

(Images here of the lists i was expecting to see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/customize-windows-10-start-screens-by-using-group-policy)

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 9:54 PM

Answers

• I think you mean secpol.msc rather than LSecPol.

I also use LTSB version, same condition as you, but don’t worry, User Configuration or Computer Configuration are still exist.

Just typing gpedit.msc in search box or Run dialog, then you can open local group policy editor and configure Windows update policies.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:57 AM

All replies

• I think you mean secpol.msc rather than LSecPol.

I also use LTSB version, same condition as you, but don’t worry, User Configuration or Computer Configuration are still exist.

Just typing gpedit.msc in search box or Run dialog, then you can open local group policy editor and configure Windows update policies.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 1:57 AM
  • Thanks, found it. :D
    Wednesday, April 11, 2018 4:17 PM