none
i used the fix it center tool on my xp pro RRS feed

• Question

• I ran the fix it tool on my computer xp pro, which is used for a home business.  I have speakers on my monitor and they are part of the monitor, not just mounted on the monitor.  I could hear before I ran the tool and was hoping to hear things louder than the loudest setting provided me. I ran the tool and I can't hear anything at all now.  Very upset.

I ran the tool again to try and fix the no sound problem this time and it wont do anything because it says everything is fine.

How can I reverse whatever the fix it did to my computer sounds? I need to hear things for my business.

Thursday, June 9, 2011 10:23 AM

Answers

• As this forum focuses on Windows SteadyState specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows XP forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/windowsxpitpro

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, June 10, 2011 7:27 AM