Sometimes an image says more than words.
In lots of cases it's very usefull to include a picture (like screenshots) in your post.
1. Create and save your pictures. Try to keep it small.
2. Mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In reply, you'll receive the hyperlinks to the files on the forum's Skydrive.
4. Edit your post's HTML source.
5. For each image add an image tag <img src="#1" alt="#2"> where
#1 = the skydrive hyperlink
#2 = an alternate description of the link, optional. Visible when you hover over the picture with your cursor.
[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the
"Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.]
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.