Specific users cannot access intranet on specific PCs RRS feed

• Question

• On a specific PC certain users (not all) cannot access Intranet sites. User can access intranet sites normally on all other PCs (we use roaming profiles). I have logged on to the PC and everything works as normal, while affected user was logged on I was able to run IE 11 As Different User (myself) and all intranet was available. GPupdate, killed off the user in Registry and \Users, deleted all stored user credentials (user oddly had 16 separate Communication Server creds; all but 1 expired), reboot and issue still exist.
    Wednesday, December 21, 2016 7:06 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tried to use any other browsers? Did the issue only occur on IE11? Have you also got any error messages?

I suppose that there is something wrong with IE, we could try to reset IE and check if it helps.

How to reset Internet Explorer settings

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737

In addition, Have you tried manually assigning ip address, DNS and gateway on these machines?

Also, please check if network discovery is turned on. And you could attempt to disable firewall temporarily on both machines to see if it works.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Tony_Tao Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:34 AM
    Thursday, December 22, 2016 8:20 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you for a couple of days, have you solved the problem? How about the solution we have provided? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:34 AM