Cloud Conector Edition hardware requirements question RRS feed

• Question

• I was looking over the requirements for Cloud Connector, and wasn't clear as to whether you could run Cloud Connector on an existing Hyper-V cluster, or if you were required to set up a dedicated Hyper-V environment for it.  One of our partners is insisting that it must be a dedicated environment, but I find that hard to believe...

Can anyone shed some light?

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 9:28 PM

Answers

• Hi,

From the link below, "Cloud Connector VMs must be deployed on dedicated hardware with Hyper-V role of Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter.":

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt605227.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396#BKMK_Requirements

You can deploy with the help of the link above.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:41 PM
    • Marked as answer by WilliamDTGS Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:50 PM
    Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

From the link below, "Cloud Connector VMs must be deployed on dedicated hardware with Hyper-V role of Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter.":

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt605227.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396#BKMK_Requirements

You can deploy with the help of the link above.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Liinus Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:41 PM
    • Marked as answer by WilliamDTGS Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:50 PM
    Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:15 AM
  • Thanks, somehow I missed that bullet.
    Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:50 PM