none
Remove Eschamge Server , Add new one

Question

• hi , before i had 2 exchange servers 2010 , one for mailbox (EX1) , and one for hub and CAS (EX2).

last week the HDD at mailbox server get corroborated So i added a mailbox role for the second one and moved all DB.

now,Ex1 is empty my first question, how can i remove it ? it's work fine as windows and exchange server but it's do nothing ,so can i go to control panel and remove it ???

now , after remove it , i want to create a new one with DAG , can i install Hub also on it ? i know cas need a lot of work like cas array , but what about HUB server ?

thank you , hope i made my self clear.

Osma Othman

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Osama,

For the problem is more related with Exchange, I suggest you try to post you problem on the Exchange forum below for more effective answer.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-us/home?category=exchangeserver

Thank for your post and understanding.

Best Regards,

Jay

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Osama123 Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:43 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Osama123 Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:44 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Mr XMVP Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:33 PM
    Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:26 AM
  • Hi,

Please mark the reply above as answer. Because if there are other users encounter the similar issue, he/she will post problem on the correct forum.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jay

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 02, 2017 11:54 AM