none
Babrao RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I suggest you disable all security programs and boot in Clean Boot and Safe Mode with networking and see if it make any difference. Also, test the issue on another computer and check the result.

Tracy Cai
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:49 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Press Ctrl+J.

More information, please see:

Download files from the web
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-files#ie=ie-10

Tracy Cai

Monday, May 20, 2013 5:30 AM
  • Hi Tracy,

I am new to this forum and I have this problem since long and I have seen by finding over the internet for a solution. Please help me on this... I am breefing as down.

When I am putting download from Microsoft volume license It asks for download through browser or download manager, I selected download from download manager and it downloads and after some time it gets stopped for some reason, it downloads from browser only, It does not show in download manager.

I have downloaded manually Microsoft download manager 1.2.1 (Build 2044) even I added the link manually also it comes error forbidden, cancelled.

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Baburao.

• Edited by Babrao Monday, May 20, 2013 8:11 AM
    Monday, May 20, 2013 6:34 AM
  • Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I suggest you disable all security programs and boot in Clean Boot and Safe Mode with networking and see if it make any difference. Also, test the issue on another computer and check the result.

Tracy Cai

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:49 AM