Media RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

Has anyone else experienced real problems getting the media for SCROM, we've registered as a SPLA partner specifically for the software and Microsoft seem to have failed provide us with the media.

Regards,

Dave

Thursday, November 1, 2007 6:25 PM

Answers

• Hi Dave, we had a little hickup with the media release, but as of yesterday it should be all talking care of, you should be able to order it early next week through the regular SPLA process. I Apologize for any confusion this caused.

Rene Garcia

Friday, November 2, 2007 4:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Dave, we had a little hickup with the media release, but as of yesterday it should be all talking care of, you should be able to order it early next week through the regular SPLA process. I Apologize for any confusion this caused.

Rene Garcia

Friday, November 2, 2007 4:35 AM
  • Just received this through from Microsoft:

"Fulfillment media for SCROM will not be available until the January price list."

C'mon guys this is taking the p*ss, we really need the media now and have been promised it for the past month. Can someone advise me whats going on and if there's an alternative way to get the media quickly!!

Dave

Friday, November 2, 2007 5:53 PM
  • Hi Dave,

Sorry for the delay. We are just trying to provide the best product and service.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
    Yog Li
    Microsoft Online Community Support

Monday, November 5, 2007 9:48 AM