none
Win 10 will Not Upload BP RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Walgreens unit manufactured by Hometics Model WGNBPA-550 to gather Blood Pressure Data.  It uploads via USB.  It used to work just fine prior to Win 10.  Infact my data from a few years back is in my account but since win 10 upgrade it does not work.  I tried to update the app from healthvault and notice the software (drivers?) is set up for win 7.  What can I do?

BBob

Friday, February 17, 2017 4:39 AM

Answers

• Recently, there was a problem at HoMedics web site for downloading device drivers for Walgreens' blood pressure monitor. It is now fixed. You should be able to download the device drivers from HealthVault Connection Center.

Takashi Moriyama | Senior Program Manager | Microsoft Health

Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:29 PM

All replies

• We don’t have any known compatibility issue between HealthVault Connection Center and Windows 10. However, we don’t have Windows 10 compatibility information about device drivers provided by device vendor, such as Walgreen/HoMedics in your case.

We recommend re-installing of the driver package, not just HealthVault Connection Center.

1. Go to Control Panel -> Uninstall a program. Look for driver package for your device and uninstall it.
    2. Uninstall HealthVault Connection Center
    3. Go to http://www.healthvault.com/connection-center and download and install Connection Center
    4. Run Connection Center, connect the device, and install device driver.

Saturday, February 18, 2017 3:30 AM
  • Recently, there was a problem at HoMedics web site for downloading device drivers for Walgreens' blood pressure monitor. It is now fixed. You should be able to download the device drivers from HealthVault Connection Center.

Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:29 PM