Direct Link to Incident in SCSM 2012 Portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

we are using SCSM 2012 SP1 CU2 and i have a question about the link to an Incident from an Email Notification to the SCSM Portal.

So what i have done is to add the the following code in our Email Templates.

<A HREF="">http://[Servername]:[Port]/SMPortal/SitePages/My%20Requests.aspx?Requestid=$Context/?$Id$?"> Click here to open the Ticket in your Webportal</A>

The problem here is that the Link does not always refers to the same Ticket ID.

If Users click to the direct Link, they are only referenced to the current Ticket ID in same cases. The following cases, which i've testet, are affected:

- Forwarding to an Analyst oder Support Group

- Comment bu an Analyst or User

- Reopen Ticket (Change Status from Resolved to Active)

- Escalation

Is there any possibility to solve that or is it a known problem?

Please help!

• Edited by Claudio J Wednesday, October 16, 2013 11:43 AM
    Wednesday, October 16, 2013 11:42 AM

Answers

All replies

• Which version of SCSM 2012 are you running?

The issue should be fixed in SCSM 2012 SP1 UR2

Bug fixes included in this update:

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:06 PM
  • Thanks for your Answer.

We are using the Version 7.5.2905.125 of SCSM 2012 and the CU2 is already installed.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 1:19 PM
  • Additionally to my Issue, we are using SCSM with "Out-of-the-Box" configuration.

It seems that occur only from Templates / Subscriptions with another Targeted class like figure 1.

(figure 1)

These Cases are not configured with Targeted class: Incident

- Forwarding to an Analyst or Support Group (Targeted Class: Trouble Ticket Action Comment)

- Comment by an Analyst or User (Targeted Class: trouble Ticket Analyst / User Comment )

- Reopen Ticket (Change Status from Resolved to Active) (Targeted Class: Trouble Ticket Action Log)

- Escalation (Targeted Class: Trouble Ticket Action Log)

- SLA Warning / Breached (Targeted Class: Service Level Instance Time Information)

Please help!

• Edited by Claudio J Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:30 PM
    Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:15 PM