Microsoft Edge Browser (under windows 10) Compatability Issue signing in to "Go Ahead" Embedded Web Server RRS feed

• General discussion

• My operating system on several pcs has now migrated to Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge browser.  Using Edge to access devices on both my own LAN and remote networks I am (from any Windows 10 pc/ laptop)unable to log into devices that have the "Go Ahead" embedded server. I do get the opening page asking for user name and password, but unable to log in with Edge. This did not occur with earlier versions of IE under windows 7 and 8 and does not occur with Mozilla Firefox under Windows 10. I have tried the obvious and deleted all of the history, but problem persists. Possibly MS Edge has a compatibility problem with Go Ahead Server at present. Would be great to hear from any community member who has experienced the same problem or who has resolved the issue. Thanks all.
    • Changed type Brandon Records Friday, September 4, 2015 4:58 PM Feedback/Bug Report
    Saturday, August 22, 2015 7:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your feedback about Windows Edge, since this issue is related to 3rd party software/program, we suggest you also post at Go Ahead Server FAQ, There you can get more effective suggestion by other experts who familiar with Go Ahead Server. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Meanwhile, this thread will keep opening so other community member who has similar experience might provide suggestion. If you found your solution, you can also share with us here. If it is a widespread issue, it is very likely that “Go Ahead” will release patch for this issue.

Internet Explorer is still available for Windows 10 though.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 1:38 AM
  • I would also recommend providing this feedback via the Windows Feedback app to directly alert the Edge development teams to the symptoms you are experiencing. Also feel free to provide as much detail as possible here in this thread as it can be used as a reference for the development teams or for others who are experiencing the same error.

Brandon
    Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro
    Windows for IT Pros on TechNet

Friday, September 4, 2015 4:25 PM