Vista SP1 freesing RRS feed

• Question

• <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> Hello,

I am running Vista 32 bit with SP1 and experiencing a lot of freezing that requires a reboot. Today I experienced the problem 4 times and the last application log in the Event Viewer is from Source: LoadPerf Event ID: 1000 with the following text; "Performance counters for the WmiApRpl (WmiApRpl) service were loaded successfully. The Record Data in the data section contains the new index values assigned to this service."

Seems to occur when I'm not using the computer.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Monday, August 31, 2009 9:25 PM