none
When apply Sharepoint workflow with Project Type, the "Schedule" menu in Quick Lauch (Left side) was disappeared RRS feed

• Question

• Before apply Workflow

After apply Workflow with Project type. When open any project, the Schedule menu on left hand side was disappeared as below;

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 3:15 AM

Answers

• Hi,

without a workflow, you define PDPs to be displayed for each Enterprise Project Type (EPT).

With an attached workflow, PDPs need to be defined by Workflow Stage. Depending on stage, you may want to display different information. To make Schedule available again, open Server Settings / PWA Settings - Workflow Stages.

Assigned PDPs in section "Visible Project Detail Pages" for each workflow stage.

Hope that helps?
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:48 AM
  • Sorry Barbara, how can I check that B'Sales project is currently in this Workflow stage?

Thx u 

Joom

• Marked as answer by ChariyaJoom Friday, November 25, 2016 10:23 AM
    Friday, November 25, 2016 8:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

without a workflow, you define PDPs to be displayed for each Enterprise Project Type (EPT).

With an attached workflow, PDPs need to be defined by Workflow Stage. Depending on stage, you may want to display different information. To make Schedule available again, open Server Settings / PWA Settings - Workflow Stages.

Assigned PDPs in section "Visible Project Detail Pages" for each workflow stage.

Hope that helps?
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:48 AM
  • Hi, Barbara

I've checked my Server setting --> Workflow Stage, it has already assigned PDP in "Visible Project Detail Page" as below

So it may be not solve the above problem, do u have any other suggestion ?

Thks a lot,

Joom

Friday, November 25, 2016 4:57 AM
  • Hi,

this is the only setting I am aware of.

Sorry for asking: Did you check this setting for each Workflow Stage and especially the stage, your B-Sales project is currently in?

Regards
    Barbara

Friday, November 25, 2016 5:55 AM
  • Sorry Barbara, how can I check that B'Sales project is currently in this Workflow stage?

Thx u 

Joom

• Marked as answer by ChariyaJoom Friday, November 25, 2016 10:23 AM
    Friday, November 25, 2016 8:33 AM
  • Hi,

click on your project name:

On this page, you will see the stage:

Regards
    Barbara

Friday, November 25, 2016 8:46 AM
  • Hi Barbara,

Now I can do it, I can see both workflow & project schedule.  Thk u so much for your great support !!

Friday, November 25, 2016 10:23 AM