Outragous how controlling you guys are trying to be as a company. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD A FALSE POSITIVE FILE??? RRS feed

• Question

• Let me download my file! It says its a virus! ITS NOT A VIRUS GIVE ME AN OPTION TO RIGHT CLICK 'ALLOW FILE ANYWAYS'

'PROCEED WITH CAUTION'

WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANNA USE.

Every customer should feel insulted that Microsoft feels they need to protect us from ourselves rather than give us the freedom to make the wrong decisions. 

I need to download a FILE, PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN DO IT BECAUSE IT KEEPS SAYING 'FILE CONTAINED A VIRUS AND WAS DELETED'

I WENT INTO THE OPTIONS AND TURNED EVERYTHING OFF

WHY SO MANY OPTIONS? MAKE IT MORE CLEAR CUT

YOU'RE BUSINESS IS GOING TO FAIL WHEN PEOPLE GET TECH SAVVY ENOUGH TO REALIZE HOW BS THIS IS

https://i.gyazo.com/b4abf35a93b9f7e8ea36b8f0a14ba034.mp4

I mean seriously? It says my PC is at Risk and I can't even download a fucking false positive PROGRAM THAT I NEED FOR SCHOOL. 

Give me a fucking break, how do I download this shit. Fuck off for making me waste my time and having to make a fucking account to ask how to download a god damn file.

Fuck you Microsoft THIS SHIT HAPPENS ON CHROME. MUST BE A PC ANTI VIRUS THAT IS RUNNING IN MY BACKGROUND THAT I CANT FUCKING TOGGLE!!@@!@@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!!@!@!@!@

Saturday, December 23, 2017 12:12 AM