Reporting Services Role - No items found SCCM 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My SCCM setup includes a CAS, 2 Primary Sites and a Remote SQL server, which hosts SQL instances. I have everything working apart from the reporting.

SCCM server is 2012 SP1 and SQL server is 2012 SP1. The SQL server is hosting all Three SQL instances for each site.

1. I had first added the SSRS role to SQL site system server for all sites but later found this to be an issue so removed the SSRS role for the primary sites.  

2. I can access the reporting services url via a web browser and see the reports listed from the CAS site.

Any issues/questions are:

1. However, I cannot see any reports in the reporting console.

2. Can one SQL server host instances / reporting services for all three sites and providing reporting in SCCM?

Any help on this appreciated.

Thank You

• Moved by arnavsharma Saturday, August 17, 2013 3:41 PM Posted in SCCM 2007
    Friday, August 16, 2013 10:10 AM

Answers

• Since no one has answer this post, I recommend opening  a support case with CSS as they can work with you to solve this problem.

Garth Jones | My blogs: Enhansoft and Old Blog site | Twitter: @GarthMJ

• Proposed as answer by Garth JonesMVP Saturday, February 28, 2015 4:03 PM
    • Marked as answer by Garth JonesMVP Saturday, March 7, 2015 3:24 PM
    Saturday, February 28, 2015 4:03 PM

All replies

• Yes, I know this is an old post, I’m trying to clean them up, Did you figure this out, if so how?

http://www.enhansoft.com/

Saturday, December 14, 2013 4:45 PM
  • Since no one has answer this post, I recommend opening  a support case with CSS as they can work with you to solve this problem.

Garth Jones | My blogs: Enhansoft and Old Blog site | Twitter: @GarthMJ

• Proposed as answer by Garth JonesMVP Saturday, February 28, 2015 4:03 PM
    • Marked as answer by Garth JonesMVP Saturday, March 7, 2015 3:24 PM
    Saturday, February 28, 2015 4:03 PM