Delay in receiving emails compare with others in a distribution list RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Recently i observed that i'm getting delay in mails in DL, rest of members can able to get emails bit quick then me (approx 2 mins)

client : Outlook O365 ProPlus

Please suggest me on this.

Thank You!!
    NTRao

• Moved by Steve Fan Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:01 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Wednesday, May 9, 2018 7:37 AM

All replies

• Hi NTRao,

We may first verify whether you see the same behavior when viewing emails within OWA. This could help determine whether the issue is caused due to downloading slow in Outlook or receiving slow of the mail incoming server.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, May 14, 2018 10:01 AM
    Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:01 AM
  • Hi NTRao,

Any update here? Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance on this issue. If this issue has been resolved, we'd appreciate it if you could share the solution here as it may help other community members when they encountering the same issue. Thank you for the time and understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, May 21, 2018 9:38 AM